Bavarian Motorcycles is committed to protecting your privacy. By subscribing to the Ultimate Rider Rewards card you agree that the following applies to the personal information Bavarian Motorcycles collects about you in connection with the Ultimate Rider Rewards card.
1. Collection and disclosure of information
1.2 You authorise Bavarian Motorcycles to seek access to, collect and use information about you in connection with the Ultimate Rider Rewards card, including:
1.2.1 Meeting any of our commitments to you;
1.2.2 Disclosing that information to participating merchants and/or third-party service
providers whom any of them engage to assist in meeting commitments to you;
1.2.3 Any or all of them marketing products or services to you;
1.2.4 Any or all of them taking steps to endeavour to improve customer services, including providing information as to:
• Personal details such as name, address, date of birth;
• Transaction or event information resulting in ULTIMATE Rider Rewards card rewards being credited or debited;
• The number of Ultimate Rider Rewards card rewards credited or debited;
• The number of Ultimate Rider Rewards card rewards earned by you.
1.3 Bavarian Motorcycles agrees not to use or disclose information except in connection with:
• Administering the Bavarian Motorcycles card or providing services and rewards relating to the Brotherhood & Sisterhood card ;
• Planning, researching and the promotion and marketing [whether targeted, direct or indirect] of the Ultimate Rider Rewards card services and the goods and services of its participating merchants.
1.4 You consent and agree to Bavarian Motorcycles disclosing such personal information to any of the above.
1.5 Bavarian Motorcycles will endeavour to abide by all applicable privacy law requirements regarding your right to review and correct any personal information we hold about you.
2. Access and correction of personal information
It is important to Bavarian Motorcycles that all personal information which we collect, hold, use or disclose is correct and accurate.
You can access some of the information we hold about you by securely logging onto the website and viewing your account details. Access to certain information may require authorisation. To gain access to this information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer and you will receive a response within 30 days. A handling fee may be payable so that we can obtain the required information.
If we cannot give you certain information, we will provide you with reasons for the decision taken.
You are also able to authorise Bavarian Motorcycles to correct or delete any information about you that may be inaccurate. This authorisation must be submitted via email or in writing to the Privacy Compliance Officer, Bavarian Motorcycles P O Box 7758, Centurion 0046, Pretoria South Africa
The Ultimate Rider Rewards card website uses up-to-date security technology and takes every reasonable step to protect and maximise the security of your personal information. As the internet as its own entity is not a secure environment, any information sent to us via the internet is done so at your own risk.
to the way in which we handle your personal information.