For all touring riders who appreciate quality combined with keen pricing. The Allround 2 glove is waterproof, comfortably soft and capable of keeping the rider's hand warm even in the colder times of the year. The fleecy lining, the soft leather of the palm and the Velcro for custom adjustment match this glove seamlessly to suits of many different kinds, and even other-make products. And as well as that, the forward curvature of the fingers makes for a secure, fatigue-free grip on the handlebars.
- Waterproof touring glove
- Outer material is a combination of leather and textile
- With C.A.R.E. climate membrane, windproof, waterproof
- Knuckle protection: Cordura with Suprotec foam backing
- Palm made of leather, two thicknesses at the areas in danger in the event of a fall
- With Keprotec padding at the ball of the hand
- Rubber wiping lip on the index finger
- Lightly padded
- Long reflective strip along the edge of the hand
- Waterproof, windproof
- BMW logotype on grip tab of Velcro fastener
Nylon thread consisting of 100% polyamide with high abrasion resistance and breaking strength. Manufactured by re-spinning precut polyamide fibres and then using this thread for the weave. Melting point is 210 °C.
We use only top-quality leather at least 1.0 mm thick for our motorcycling suits. In many cases the leather is actually thicker than this. There are leathers and leathers, so we use different types of leather for different purposes.
- Reflective material
Extreme protective fabric with Kevlar, Dynatec and cotton, bonded to the bionic climate membrane c_change as 3-ply laminate and treated with coldblackreflection technology.