Bavarian Motorcycles Launches customer Roadside Emergency Assistance 24/7
In the instance that you experience a breakdown, you will not always be close to home and breakdowns do unfortunately happen. In that situation you will need a service that is willing to go the extra mile!
Bavarian Motorcycles, approved BMW Motorrad dealer located in Centurion Gate on John Vorster Drive, Centurion has launched a Customer Roadside Emergency Assistance Service.
Customer roadside emergency assistance includes:
- Collection and transportation of breakdown / accident motorcycle in Gauteng free of charge within 150km range.
- Drop-off at home in Gauteng free of charge within 150km range.
- Drop-off motorcycle at Bavarian Motorcycles premises in Centurion free of charge.
- Ensure you see the Bavarian Motorcycles branded towing vehicle.
- Should you need technical advice please contact Bavarian Motorcycles during office hours on +27 12 643 1680
Terms and Conditions:
- Roadside Assistance:
- Bavarian Motorcycles offers 24hour roadside assistance.
- In an event of a mechanical/electrical breakdown within the Gauteng area, Bavarian Motorcycles emergency assistance will load and tow your BMW motorcycle to Bavarian Motorcycles premises in Centurion free of charge.
- In an event of an accident we will load and tow your BMW motorcycle to Bavarian Motorcycles premises in Centurion free of charge.
- Bavarian Motorcycles is not liable for any costs incurred whatsoever.
- Delivery to any other breakdown / accident premises other than Bavarian Motorcycles Centurion.
- The cost of repairs or parts at the time of the incident.
- Expenses occurred by the owner when assistance was not requested from Bavarian Motorcycles Emergency Assistance.
This service is offered by the dealership and does not in any way whatsoever replace BMW Motorrad’s On-Call service but is offered as a complementary service.
Bavarian Motorcycles always there for you, our customer!